Title: Resonance FM @ Frieze Art Fair
Location: Resonance FM @ Frieze Art Fair
Broadcast: Resonance FM
Date: 2005 - 2008
Type: media projects
2008 - On Leaving Frieze Art Fair, a daily series of short programmes where artworld folk talk about all sorts of weird and wonderful subjects they're interested in, anything, as long as its not about art.
- artist and founder of the Free Art Fair Jasper Joffe on watching TV
- art writer and curator Lisa le Feuvre on the Greenwich Meridian Line
- artist Peter Kennard on London
- director of Bearspace Julia Alvarez and artist Dave Charlesworth on hobbies
- artists Matthew Boyle and Adrian Shaw on the Dorothy Hyman Stadium in Barnsley
2007 - Where is Art? Where is it going?
Daily discussion show with speakers including curator of E:vent Gallery Colm Lally, artists David Burrows and Simon O'Sullivan and co-founders of PILOT, Matthew Poole and Colin Guillemet.
2006 - How Big is Art?
Daily discussion show with speakers including art writer Peter Suchin, artist and curator Peter Lewis, Flowers East gallery manager Sam Chatterton-Dickson, artist Doug Fishbone and art writer Sally O'Reilly
2005 - Frieze Radio Breakfast
Daily discussion show with speakers including art writer JJ Charlesworth, Obi Felten from Contemporary Art Society's blood and Jon Wozencroft of Touch Music/Design